Scott Pilgrim Opening Scott Pilgrim Opening

I don't know what Tom was thinking...

... or whoever put this on the front page. Seriously, fuck EVERYTHING about this.

There was little to no effort put into this at all. It's a straight-up trace of the original opening.

You just signed up yesterday, no flash experience before this most likely, and then all of a sudden you produce a decent animation? No way. Guys, don't be fooled by this, he auto-traced it. Don't keep giving him 10's and 9's, he doesn't deserve it.

i heart drugs i heart drugs

Ehh...

Not enough effort went into the actual writing of this song. There were hardly any differences from the original song, and when there were differences, they were incredibly simple.

The animation was kinda meh, You have good art, but it was mostly tweens, I want to see some fbf action, man.

Concept was alright. It was nothing spectacular considering the song was pretty much constructed for you. The original song was pretty much describing drugs.

The voice. Oh... my... god. It was horrible. It also doesn't help that you auto-tuned the shit out of it. I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend you, you're just not the singing kind of person. There are tons of voice actors on this site who would probably love to take the opportunity to sing something like this, take advantage of it.

I have to admit, though... I do love weed.

Billy Mays The Birth Billy Mays The Birth

Good animation...

... But it's not funny. You're definitely trying way too hard.

Crystal Story Crystal Story

Said it once, say it again

For some reason, my review was deleted even though I clearly provided constructive criticism. The abusive and useless buttons are not dislike buttons, people, they are for ABUSIVE and USELESS comments.... Can you believe it?

Now, onto the review. It's nice to see someone going back to our gaming roots and paring homage to the games that consumed most of our childhood. All of the elements of an RPG are here. It has the same familiar RPG gameplay that I love so much. But something's missing, something essential. Oh right! A good plot. Frankly, it's the same old boring cliche story told over and over again: Big castle, ancient magical artifact is stolen, you have to go out and take it back, etc. Plus, your laziness in storytelling shows in all the names of things and places (Evil Cave? Small Town? Crystal Story?). You can do better than that.

The rest of it such as gameplay, art and music are all fine. But RPG's need good stories. I just couldn't force myself to sit through it hoping maybe the story will pick up.

Xmas (War is Over) Cover Xmas (War is Over) Cover

Lol

Since when did the stars have voices? Lmfao, good job genius, your earth science teacher must be very proud of you.

10 July 10 July

Wow

I'm both amazed at the quality of this picture and the stupidity of the people below me. You guys are just looking for things to criticize, so that way you can feel better about yourself knowing you "corrected" a really good artist.

That said, this is amazing, and I can't offer any criticism because I'm not a pretentious asshole.

ATTACK OF THE CALAMARIBOTS ATTACK OF THE CALAMARIBOTS

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

Because I'm just that much of an asshole.

Nice job btw.

Abortion Abortion

Wow

I'm glad to have met another pro-life person on this site. I had no idea it was even possible :P